25 January 2022

Dragonfly Flurries

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I’m sharing my white on white Dragonfly Flurries card which I’ve entered into the Winter Dragonfly challenge over at a new challenge blog called Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

To make my white on white card I used the beautiful Gemini Dragonfly Flurries die by Crafter’s Companion and Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter for lots of wintery sparkle.





Materials used:
Dragonfly Flurries Gemini die - Crafter’s Companion
Tim Holz Clear Rock Candy Glitter 
Hobby Craft Smooth White 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Love the all white card and beautiful Dragonflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dragonfly Flurries card is so beautiful! I love the die cut dragonflies and the pretty sparkle on the white makes a wonderful winter scene! You rose to my Winter Dragonfly challenge beautifully! Thank you for supporting Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!
    Have a wonderful crafty day!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just spectacular and the all white design with sparkly rock candy glitter couldn't be more perfect. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Val....
    This is stunning!! Love white on white look...so perfect for winter. That die is spectacular and looks fab with the glitter! Wonderful card.
    Thanks for supporting this new challenge! Nice to see several of my bloggy friends taking part! Hope you are well and having a Happy New Year!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...