23 January 2022

Framed Poe Day 5

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

As is tradition at LeighSBDesigns we celebrate with 5 glorious days of all things Poe, so here we go, it's now time to kick off our 


My art journal book, I will be sharing a new page with you so don’t forget to pop by for a peek!


For my inspiration today I have another page for my Art Journal Book using Poe Portrait with a Fern Frame and Signature background by LeighSBDesigns.  I also used a Corner Edge Die by Gemini. 






Materials used:
Ode to Poe Portrait 
Poe Signature Background 
Fern from Christmas Tree Charms 
Gemini Corner Edge
Distress Oxide, Blue Print Sketch
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen 
White Gel Pen 
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card 
Hobby Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

  1. Great journal page love the fern frame and beautiful die-cut corners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This art journal is something to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely POEtastic! Your page is so gorgeous and elegant with the die cut corners and Poe inside the fern frame! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fern Frame works beautifully with the Poe portrait, Val! Love your journal!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...