9 January 2022

Pop-up Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

πŸŽ‰ Now for our first CHALLENGE of 2022 πŸŽ‰
LeighSBDesigns now hosts monthly Challenges with a new one posted on the first Friday of each month!
 


Santa is attached to the front of the card with one of those little goodies that makes him move/wobble...the inside is a pop-up!
 





Materials used:
Santa stamp
Trees, house, sleigh, reindeer, lamp post and snowman are a stamp set .. Magic Season by Art Gone Wild.
Rainbow foil
Tim Holtz distress inks
Ranger fine glitter and frosting flakes
Wording stamp
Promarkers
Sakura Pens


***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...