20 January 2022

Ode to Poe, front page , Art Journal Book

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

As is tradition at LeighSBDesigns we celebrate with 5 glorious days of all things Poe, so here we go, it's now time to kick off our 


For my first inspiration using Ode to Poe, Nevermore Text is from the Distressed Raven Nevermore  
image by LeighSBDesigns, to create the front of my art journal book, I will be sharing a new page with you so don’t forget to pop by for a peek!





Materials used:
Ode to Poe
Poe Signature 
Stampendous Fran-tage, Chunky White, 
Deep Impression Embossing Enamel 
Black Journal Book

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...