21 January 2022

Distressed Raven

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

As is tradition here at LeighSBDesigns we celebrate with 5 glorious days of all things Poe, so here we go, it's now time to kick off our 


My art journal book, I will be sharing a new page with you so don’t forget to pop by for a peek!


For my inspiration today I have another page for my Art Journal Book using The Raven by LeighSBDesigns, with Two Red Robins Rusty Bucket and Wooden Fence by Tattered Lace. 




Materials used:
Distressed Raven
Nevermore
Poe Signature 
Distress Oxide, Tea Dye, Old Paper
Tim Holtz Birdhouse 
Tattered Lace, Two Red Robins, 
Forgotten Fence and Rusty Bucket 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

9 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...