9 January 2022

Nevermore Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

πŸŽ‰ Now for our first CHALLENGE of 2022 πŸŽ‰
LeighSBDesigns now hosts monthly Challenges with a new one posted on the first Friday of each month!
 


For my inspiration tag I used Poe Portrait and Signature Set, Poe Signature with Quill, 
Distressed Raven Nevermore by LeighSBDesigns.


Swirl Die
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Distress Oxide, Withered Violet
Promarker Beige, Blue
Quickie Glue Pen
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nevermore tag and great images-love the Raven
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirl die cut behind the elements; it adds just the right spot of elegance! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...