22 January 2022

Raven

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

As is tradition at LeighSBDesigns we celebrate with 5 glorious days of all things Poe, so here we go, it's now time to kick off our 



My art journal book, I will be sharing a new page with you so don’t forget to pop by for a peek!



For my inspiration today I have another page for my Art Journal Book using Raven Profile by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Raven Profile 
Distress Oxide, Blue Print Sketch, Black Soot
Hobby Craft Ombré Card Purples 
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Stampendous Fran-tage, Chunky White, 
White Gel Pen 
Deep Impression Embossing Enamel 
Calendar Page

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

7 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...