15 August 2021

Spirit of Africa Wall Decor

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!


Today I have an Africa themed wall decor using the wonderful Steampunk Cheetah, Elephant and Giraffe with a Steampunk gears and leaves background and Sentiments from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Steampunk Cheetah, Elephant and Giraffe 
Gears and Leaves collage background 
Nuance Powders, Orange & Green
Hobby Craft Brights Card, Orange
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Black Card
Tan and Black Fibre
Black and Brown Sharpie Pen 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous wall hanging love the images and fibres
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project wall hanging, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...