28 August 2021

Cheetah Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

For my card today I used the fabulous Chetah to make my slimline card with the SVG Cutz Frame and Sentiments from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns. 





Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!

Materials used:
Cheetah digi
SVG Cutz Frame
SVG sentiments
SVG card blank
Distress Ink, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey 
Canson Mixed Media Card
Hobby Craft Black Card Black 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love the Cheetah image and die-cut background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...