30 August 2021

ATCs African Dream

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Today I have three ATCs using the wonderful Cheetah, Elephant and Giraffe with the SVG Cutz Leaf Frame and Sentiments from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns.  I think they look so striking in black and white against the Orange!




Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!


Materials used:
Cheetah, Elephant, Giraffe 
SVG Leaf Frame
Grunge Sentiments
Hobby Craft Black Card
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Brights Card Orange 
Black Sharpie Pen 
Self Adhesive Pop Dots

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...