11 August 2021

Go Wild

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!


Today I have an Africa themed card using silhouette stamps by Crafty Individuals from Hobby Craft.


Materials used:
Africa Themed Stamps
Distress Oxides 
Versafine Black Ink
Hobby Craft 
Smooth White Card, Pastels Card, Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and African scene-great background and love all the stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness My! I love this one so much, Val! The background is spectacular and I love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene! Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful serene scene, I can just feel the lazy days of summer seeping through the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...