20 August 2021

A Set of Bookmarks

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a set of Bookmarks I used the Giraffe, Chetah, and Elephant from the Steampunk Serengeti  set by LeighSBDesigns. 



Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African 



Materials used:
Cheetah 
Elephant 
Giraffe 
Tri-blends, Gold Yellow, Burnt Orange 
Alpine Green, True Blue
White Gel Pen 
Hobby Craft Brights Orange Card
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Black Card 
Eyelash Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...