22 August 2021

Africa Serengeti Steampunk Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share in the shape of Africa. I used the layered Lacy Cutz from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns.  And embellished with a giraffe stamp. 


did this in Silhouette Studio by taking the large mat layer and created a duplicate mat and then flipped it to get a mirror image.  I then welded the two mats together to create the folded shaped card.  I then cut the AFRICA Steampunk Serengeti Lace overlay from black cardstock and the 2nd mat included in the set from yellow cardstock.  I then embellished the card with a fussy cut stamped giraffe coated in clear gloss dimensional glaze adhered in place with a pop dot.

took the AFRICA Steampunk Serengeti Layered Lace Cutz set to the next level to create this by using the large mat layer included in the set to create a folded shaped card! 

Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!




Materials used:
Africa, Steampunk Serengeti 
Distress Oxides, 
Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Black Soot
Giraffe Stamp 
Tri-blends, Gold Yellow
Foam Adhesive pop dots 
Cosmic Shimmer, Clear Gloss Finish Glaze
I welded the Africa Cutz to make a base card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...