10 August 2021

Lacey Steampunk Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!  


For my card today I used the Steampunk Serengeti Collage Layered Lacey SVG Cutz with cogs and leaves  from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns.  









Materials used:
Lacey Steampunk SVG Cuz 
Hobby Craft Smooth card 
Hobby Craft Black card 
Hobby Craft Brights Red card
Distress Oxides 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal, Stardust

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...