29 August 2021

Botanical Gears Card Holder Box

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns pop on over to join in the fun, everyone is welcome using any stamp company supplies and products, take a journey with us to the majestic Steampunk Serengeti where wondrous animatronic African animals roam!

Today I have a card holder box to share, to make my box I used black card then added the Botanical Gears Collage from the Steampunk Serengeti set by LeighSBDesigns.  I made this box to hold my A6 card, I decided not to add colour just to leave it black & white. 

Botanical Gears
Steampunk Serengeti Box




Materials used:
Botanical Gears Steampunk Serengeti Collage
Black Card Stock 
Crafters Companion Strong Tape Pen

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.



2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...