9 December 2020

Yeti Christmas

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at ‘Outlawz Wednesday Sketch’ for the next 2 weeks starting 9th December pop on over for a peek!  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-9th-december-22-december

For my card I used A Very Yeti Christmas by sponsor LeighSBDesigns. This is such a wonderful collection to create different scenes. Pop on over to ‘Tis the Season’ blog hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns.





Materials used:
A Very Yeti Christmas 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Mint Blue, Periwinkle, Ruby Red, Iced Grey2,6,
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Spellbinders Die
Pattern paper from my stash
Smoothie white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...