1 December 2020

Catmouse Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges...the theme is always Anything Goes with an  option of Xmas

For my card I used The Catmouse Tree

I’ve entered my card to LeighSBDesigns ‘Tis the Season’ blog hop!


Materials used:
The Catmouse Tree
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Meadow, Emerald, Cherry Red, Periwinkle, Mimosa, Cocoa
Merry Christmas stamp
Tim Holtz Clear Glitter
Quickie glue pen
Distress Oxide, Broken China
Smooth white card 
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute Val. This card makes me smile :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitty tree, so cute, beautifully created and fun image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! This is the CUTEST Christmas tree ever!!!! Love all the playful kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image from Ike!
    Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FURRbulous!!! One of my fave Ike designs!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image of Ike's! And where else would the kitties be if there is a Christmas tree around! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...