24 December 2020

Santa Claws Balleigh Monster

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

For my card I used Santa Balleigh Monster by LeighSBDesigns 





Materials used:
Santa Balleigh Monsters 
Naughty or Nice sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends,
Cool Blues, Fiery Red, Brown Blends,
Mint Blue, True Black
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter
White Gel Pen 
Smooth white card 
Pop sticky dots 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, your Monster Santa...too cute, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...