20 December 2020

Crafty Sandy Shaker Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

For my card I used Crafty Sandy to make this Shaker Card by LeighSBDesigns 






Materials used:
Crafty Sandy and Sentiment from the Christmas Set
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers,
Jade, Ultraviolet, Skin blend, Brown blend,
Rose Blush, Bamboo, Cameo, Ice Grey2,6
White Gel Pen 
Diamond Glitter
Scalloped Die
Pearls
3D Sticky Foam 
Smooth white card 
Acetate 


***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...