1 December 2020

Oh Christmas Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

I’ve entered my card to LeighSBDesigns blog hop! 

For my card today I used the double Christmas Tree die and Christmas sentiment die. 


Materials used:
Christmas Tree die
Merry Christmas die
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Markers,
Emerald Green,
Tim Holtz Glitter
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Val, what a beautiful card.... I love the green on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Christmas tree die set!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous winter tree xmas card, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your die cuts and how wonderfully you created your fabulous card! It is really quiet stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...