23 December 2020

Crafty Sandy Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

For my card I used Crafty Sandy Merry Christmas Wreath from the Christmas set by LeighSBDesigns. 




Materials used:
Crafty Sandy Wreath 
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends,
Brown, Skin, Alpine, Ruby, 
Willow, Ice Grey, Rose Pink, 
Periwinkle 
White Gel Pen 
Spectrum Noir Glitters, Firey Red, Ultraviolet 
Smooth white card 
Crafters Companion Texture Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...