23 December 2020

Merry Christmas Collage card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another blog hop,  'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products you wish to use!

For my card I used Craftmas Collage and Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns. 



Materials used:
Craftmas Collage and Sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers
Crafters Companion texture card aubergine 
Smooth white card 
 Sticky Pop Dots 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...