4 February 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges - Take Flight

Hi Everyone, welcome to my blog!
Today I’m excited to announce I’ve joined Paper Dragonfly’s Creative Design Team


Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is a brand new challenge blog that launched in January!

My card today is my inspirational make for Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges February Challenge that started today.  You’ve got until Feb 25 to play along in the Anything Flies using only Pink and Black Challenge.


To make my card I used the Dragonfly and the Butterfly Stamp and Die set from Crafter’s Companion Christmas Advent Calendar. 


Materials used:
Dragonfly and Butterfly Stamp and Die set by Crafter’s Companion
Hobby Craft Pink and Black cardstock 
Pearl Beads
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

10 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...