14 February 2022

Day 2 Gothic Rose

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Day 2 Gothic Rose card


My inspiration card today I used the Beautiful Gothic Rose with Let Love Bloom sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.  Sizzix Corner Die. Distress Oxides.





Materials used:
Gothic Rose
Let Love Bloom sentiment 
Sizzix Corner Die
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Red
Versamark Pen
Clear Embossing Powder 
Ultra Thick Gloss 
Distress Oxides, 
Fired Brick, Black Soot
Hobby Craft Black Effect Glitter Card, Black Card, Smooth White Card
CC Two Red Robins Shadow Fern

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card love the Gothic rose and fabulous background- a real dramatic look
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gothic design, your card is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...