5 February 2022

Smitten Romeo

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns has 2 creativities for February.
Hop+Challenges are now separate parties with our Challenge starting today the 4th and then our 4th annual Gothic Valentine Blog Hop begins as usual on February 13 for four dark and twisty days as we explore the dark side of love so do come and join us this month.


Today I’m sharing my inspiration card using the cute Romeo Balleigh Monster with Smitten sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Romeo Balleigh Monster
Smitten Sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Reds, Alpine Greens, Ice Greys
Rose Blush
Black Sharpie pen
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...