2 February 2022

Hello Wishes

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I’m sharing a card I made for a challenge over at Outlawz Mondays Greetings, ‘Add Some Sparkle’ I used this cute image ‘Just for You’ to which I won from SheepSki Designs.


Materials used:
Just for You 
Gemini Hearts Mini Embossing Folder 
Distress Oxide, Dusty Concord
Promarkers 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Hobby Craft Smooth White 
Hobby Craft Purple Blends Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card with that super cute image! Love the way you've done the embossed heart background, looks great!
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute elephant and embossed hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...