23 February 2022

Let Love Bloom

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



LeighSBDesigns has 2 creativities for February.
Hop+Challenges are now separate parties with our Challenge starting today the 4th and then our 4th annual Gothic Valentine Blog Hop begins as usual on February 13 for four dark and twisty days as we explore the dark side of love so do come and join us this month.

For my inspiration today I used Let Love Bloom with sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.





Materials used:
Heart Blooms and sentiment
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends, Red, Alpine Green, Hydrangea  
Hobby Craft Smooth White card
Hobby Craft Red card
Ranger Stickles Stardust 
Pearl Beads 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...