16 February 2022

Distressed Splattered Heart

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Day 3 Splattered Heart 




My inspiration card today I used the Distress Splattered Heart, Gothic Rose with sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.  Distress Oxides for the background.



Materials used:
Distress Splattered Heart 
Gothic Rose
Be Mine sentiment 
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Red, Black
Versamark Pen
Clear Embossing Powder 
Ultra Thick Gloss 
Distress Oxides, 
Fired Brick, Picked Raspberry, Black Soot
Hobby Craft Red Effect Glitter Card, Black Card, Smooth White Card
CC Two Red Robins Shadow Fern

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love the Distress Splattered Heart
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the distress splattered heart and roses with the deep red and black!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...