2 October 2021

Trick or Treat Candy Bats Box Day 2

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! 🎃

For my make today I made a Trick or Treat Box using Candy Bats and Sentiments by LeighSBDesigns.





Materials used:
Candy Bats with Sentiments
Spectrum Noir Tri-blends,
Dark Red, Coral, Light Green, Purple 
Templet Box from Silhouette Portrait3 
Hobby Craft Glitter Black Card
Hobby Craft Brights Card
Oval Scalloped Died
Distress Oxides 
Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...