23 October 2021

Moonlit Night

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! πŸŽƒ

For Day 22 Halloween, To make my today I used Black Cats Silhouettes & Mushroom Hillside by LeighSBDesigns 



Materials used:
Mushroom Hillside 
Black Cats
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends,
Burnt Orange, True Blue, Purple, Alpine Green
Distress Oxides, Broken China, Mustard Seed 
White Gel Pen 
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Hobby Craft Smooth White, Silver, Brights Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card and love the mushrooms and little cats
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful, I do like a mushroom! Just perfect for Halloween, fabulous shading too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...