11 October 2021

Jack o’ Lanterns Gothic Globe

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! πŸŽƒ

Day 10 … To make my Jack O’ Lanterns Gothic Globe I used the SVG Globe, Bats, Pumpkins Stand with the Furness Forest Winter Tree Scape art stamp by LeighSBDesigns.  With Distress Oxides, Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter, White Pen.






Materials used:
SVG Batt, Pumpkin Stand 
Furness Forest Winter Tree Scape Art Stamp
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Black Card
Distress Oxides, Broken China, Mustard Seed
White Gel Pen 
Versafine Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder 
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...