24 October 2021

A Faerie Stary Night Shaker Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! πŸŽƒ

For Day 24 Halloween I made a Shaker Card using A Stary Night, Dancing Faeries Silhouette, Happy Halloween Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.



 Materials used:
A Stary Night
Dancing Faeries Silhouette 
Happy Halloween sentiment 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
White Gel Pen 
Pinflair Iced Diamond 
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter 
Double Sided 3D tape
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card, Brights Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...