16 October 2021

MDF Bauble Witchie & Cat

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! 

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! 🎃

To make my card I used Silhouette Wicked Witch & Silhouette Cat by LeighSBDesigns.




Materials used:
Wicked Witch
Silhouette Cat
Clouds from a Moonlit Night Set
A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings
MDF Bauble 
Stars Paper
Pinflair Highlighs Dust
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter 
Black Ribbon

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...