30 October 2021

When a black car crosses your path

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting their 11th annual  31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop / Challenge with a twist this year...Were excited to announce we now have a monthly challenge too so creep on in and countdown to Halloween! πŸŽƒ

For Day 30 Halloween I used Silhouette Cat & 
Compendium of Halloween Sayings by LeighSBDesigns. 

I have entered my card to the
SUYP Challenge 





Materials used:
Silhouette Cat
Compendium of Halloween Sayings
Triangle Die
Black Embossing Paste
Brick Wall Stamp
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card & Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Great card and love the fun sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's different and very eye-catching, loving the black and white theme which lends itself to the cat. Great sentiment, normally if my black Loki crosses my path he's definitely going somewhere... to bed! Thanks for stopping by my blog, πŸ‘‹ from Cat Lovers hop x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...