16 October 2022

Trick or Treat - Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


The new challenge for Festive Fridays starts October 14 for the next 2 weeks our wonderful sponsor is SheepSki Designs.

For my DT inspiration tag I used Trick or Treat by SheepSki Designs.

Entered to:
October Challenge #134


Materials used:
Distress Oxides
Promarkers 
Ranger Stickles Crystal 
 Multicoloured Fringe Fibre 
Crafters Companion Web Stencil 
Hobby Craft Smooth White Cardstock 
Hobby Craft Blue Cardstock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image .
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...