3 October 2022

DAY 2 Laila Pumpkin Faerie Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog



Day 2 of 31 Days of 
Halloween 
Happy Halloween
Laila Pumpkin Shadow Faerie card

Today I’m sharing my DT card using the fabulous Laila Pumpkin Shadow Faerie Digi Stamp from the Shadows Rising Halloween 2022 Digi Stamp & SVG Cutz Collection and Senti by LeighSBDesigns.

Entered to 
Challenge #10 - Too Cute To Spook!



Materials used:
Distress Oxide, Villainous Potion 
CC Spiderweb Stencil 
Ranger Stickles, Gold
Hobby Craft Smooth White Cardstock 
Hobby Craft Purples Cardstock 
Hobby Craft Black Cardstock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...