24 October 2022

Day 24 and Day 1 Cat Lovers Hop - Cat-o-Ween Fright Night Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!



Today I’m sharing my DT inspiration using Harlequin-Cat-a-Box & Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns.



Materials used:
Harlequin Cat-in-a-Box 
Promarkers, Grey 3,4, Bright Orange, Green
Stencil
Fringe Fibre
White Gel Pen 
Black Sharpie Pen 
Distress Oxide, Burnt Orange 
Hobby Craft Smooth White CardStock 
Hobby Craft Brights Orange CardStock
Hobby Craft Black CardStock 
 
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Cat in the box is beautifully colored! Fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cat in the box Halloween card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...