14 October 2022

Day 14 Happy Halloween Falloween Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
Entered to 
Challenge #10 - Too Cute To Spook!
Today I’m sharing my DT inspiration tag using Furness Forrest Shadow Trees SVG Cutz from the Shadows Rising Halloween 2022 Digi Stamp & SVG Cutz Collection and Pumpkins from Vampire Balleigh Monster by LeighSBDesigns.
Materials used:
Promarkers 
White Gel Pen 
Black Sharpie Pen 
Various Foliage Stamps
Distress Oxides, Saltwater Taffy, Rusty Hinge 
Eyelash Fibre 
Hobby Craft Smooth White Cardstock 
Hobby Craft Brights Orange, Green

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...