3 October 2022

The Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
 

https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Today is the kickoff for Most Magical Time of the Year, a new challenge blog which features any combination of Fall-o-Ween, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), Christmas, Christmas in July, Creepmas, Winter, Hanukkah, Diwali - Festival of Lights, Kwanzaa, etc. throughout the year!  We are a monthly challenge and we have a series of delightful sponsors who offer prizes to the winners!

Today, I've done both a Halloween tag and a Christmas card, featuring images from our October  sponsor, LeighSB Designs.  The first image, on the Halloween tag, is Witch of Furness Forest and the tag is Santa Whiskers.




***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...