12 October 2020

Day 12 - Poe Gnome Easel Card on a Stand

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Something Wicked This Way Comes!  

LeighSBDesigns is holding their 10th 31 Days Halloween Blog hop! Pop on over and join in the FUN! Prizes to be won!


It’s a stress free hop all you need to do is share your makes, then on the Day/s you play you hop onto fellow players blog and leave some Spooky love!  

Today I’m sharing my Poe Gnome Easel Card this fabulous image is by LeighSBDesigns. 



Materials used:
Poe Gnome 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Cherry Red, Poppy Red, Ice Grey 2, 6, 10
Tea Rose, Cream, Linen, Cocoa, Dusty Purple,
Old Rose, Portrait Pink
Distress Oxide, Vintage Photo
Smooth white card 
Black card 
I made a stand for the card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...