10 October 2020

Day 10 Ghostly Fright Night

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding their 10th 31 Days Halloween Blog hop! Pop on over and join in the FUN!

It’s a stress free hop all you need to do is share your makes, then on the Day/s you play you hop onto fellow players blog and leave some Spooky love!  


Today I’m sharing my Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween card, I used LeighSBDesigns Ghost and Cauldron of Bats from the and the Ghost Balleigh Monster set the ‘Fright Night’ sentiment from the Vampire Balleigh Monster set and Tim Holtz Spiders Web Embossing folder. 




Materials used:
Ghost Balleigh Monster
Vampire Balleigh Monster ‘Fright Night sentiment 
Tim Holtz Spiders Web embossing folder
Scalloped Oval Die
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Ice Grey2 & 6, Emerald, Coral
Distress Oxide, Black Soot
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

3 comments:

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...