22 October 2020

Day 22 - Happy Haunting

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Something Wicked This Way Comes!  

LeighSBDesigns is holding their 10th 31 Days Halloween Blog hop! Pop on over and join in the FUN! Prizes to be won!


For Day 22  I’m sharing my Card using the fabulous images Mushroom Cottage from the Enchanted Garden collection, Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin and Haunting sentiment from the Vampire Balleigh Monster set the Cauldron of Bats from the Ghost Balleigh Monster set, by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Mushroom Cottage
Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin 
Silhouette Bats
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Coral, Gold, Brown Grey2,6
Emerald, Fuchsia, Meadow, 
Cameo Green, Wisteria, Dandelion 
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans
White Gel Pen 
Ranger Stickles, Ice Silver, Icicle 
Smooth white card 
Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Love the haunted mushroom cottage... the bats and pumpkins are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...