2 October 2020

Day 2 Balliegh Vampire Spooky Altered Jar

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding their 10th 31 Days Halloween Blog hop! Pop on over and join in the FUN!

It’s a stress free hop all you need to do is share your makes, then on the Day/s you play you hop onto fellow players blog and leave some Spooky love!  


Today I’m sharing my spooky altered jar, to be filled with Trick or Treat goodies!  I used LeighSBDesigns Balleigh Vampire Monster, Tim Holtz Halloween Gates, Bats and Moon by Sizzix and Tim Holtz layering stencil Stars Swirl.






Materials used:
LeighSBDesigns Balleigh Vampire Monster
Tim Holtz Thinlits Halloween Gate,  Bats and Moon by Sizzix 
Tim Holtz layering stencil Stars Swirl.
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, 
Ice Grey2 & 6, Emerald, Coral
Pebeo Gilding Wax Silver and Gold
Glass Jar
Black Paint
Hair Spray
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

16 comments:

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...