6 October 2020

Balleigh Bats Happy Haunting

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is holding their 10th 31 Days Halloween Blog hop! Pop on over and join in the FUN!

It’s a stress free hop all you need to do is share your makes, then on the Day/s you play you hop onto 
fellow players blog and leave some Spooky love! πŸ‘»  πŸŽƒ 


Sharing a card today using LeighSBDesigns Balleigh Bats, they are so cute but can be spooky on Halloween πŸ‘»  πŸŽƒ 


Materials used:
Balleigh Bats Set and Sentiment 
Golden Birch Tree Embossing Folder
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Apricot, Coral, Emerald, 
Brown Grey2 & Brown Grey6
Distress Oxide, Faded Jeans
White Gel Pen 
Smooth white card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...