27 June 2020

Time for a Splash

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing my card using Ballleigh Monster by LeighSBDesigns

I’ve entered my card to Clever Dexter challenge #6


Materials used:
Ballleigh Monster 
Distress Oxides, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Sky Blue
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Moonlight, Coral, Bamboo, Rose Blush, Pear Blue,
True Blue, Blue Grey
White Gel Pen
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
Make today Amazing stamp
Neenah Classic White Card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Love your Ballleigh Monster at the beach... great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So original! Thank you for joining us at our June Clever Dexter ChallengeGood luck and we hope you join us too the next month! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...