8 June 2020

Summer Buzz Collection June 2020

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns is hosting another fun blog hop for you to play in this month called The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop starting Monday June 8th!  And also releasing LeighSBDesigns fabulous new collection!

🐝 Oddleigh BEE 🐝  is another wonderful new whimsical character, quirky cute little winged Bee Girl proudly showing off her pretty dress decorated with a flower.  She's also dressed in stripey stockings with cute little shoes on her feet & a flower in her hair.  This set also includes a "BEE Yourself" encouraging sentiment for you to create your whimsical summer and year round projects with! 

☀️ The Summer Buzz Collection πŸ 








***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...