2 June 2020

Amazing Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges...the theme is always Anything Goes with a twist ‘R’  Rounds (circles or dots) For my make as a DT I used Alice and Cheshire Cat by Ike’s Art

To make my Easel card and create the circles/rounds I used a Smoothie Sponge with Distress Oxide, Walnut Stain



Materials used:
Alice and Cheshire 
Spectrum Noir Markets,
Waterfall, Pearl Blue, True Blue, Cream,
Rose Blush, Moonlight, Gold, True Black
Distress Oxide, Walnut Stain
Cream Card
Smooth white card 
Glossy Accent
Brown Sharpie 
Smoothie Sponges 
Make today Amazing stamp

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Val. I really like the circle background. It really makes the little characters stand out :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card and love the background you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice is looking so lovely on your fabulous card! I love the circles that is an awesome technique! Away I go down the rabbit hole :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...