10 June 2020

LeighSBDesigns Summer Buzz Blog Hop Day 2

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a different style card today using the Daffodils Trellis by LeighSBDesigns and the Faerie Sage from the Enchanted Garden Sage Silhouette 

The Trellis, Daffodils, Faerie and Hello are all embossed using clear embossing powder.




 Materials used:
Daffodils Trellis by LeighSBDesigns 
Sage Faerie by LeighSBDesigns 
Tonic Die Tag
Promarkers, Pauline, Apple, Bright Orange, Gold, Canary 
Versamark Pen
Clear Embossing Powder
Tonic Hello Die
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

  1. Love the daffodil trellis and those fairies. Great idea to combine them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trellis!!! LOVE the yellow daffodils!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage looks delightful with the trellis! I keep forgetting to add this image to my cart until I see one of your awesome makes! I shall try again :) Your daffodils are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...