28 June 2020

HoneyBees

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns fun new blog hop for June in celebration of Summer🌞
And featuring the new Summer BUZZ Collection! 
You are welcome to enter projects using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products too so share away!  Hop on over to LeighSBDesigns  for details of the easy rules and enjoy the Summer fun!

Sharing my card today using the HoneyBees  - whimsical Bee themed design and sentiment by LeighSBDesigns. 



Materials used:
HoneyBees
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey 
Spectrum Noir Markers,
Eggshell, Gold, Bark, Natural Brown, 
Bamboo, Willow, Cameo Green
Smooth white card 
Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...