9 November 2020

Welcome Autumn Fox

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today my card using the Fox Art Stamp by LC Waterworth 

I have entered my card to LeighSBDesigns ‘Tis the Season’ blog hop!


Materials used:
Fox art stamp by LC Waterworth 
Welcome Autumn stamp from the Autumn Pencils collection by LeighSBDesigns 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Burnt Orange, Apricot, Rose Blush,
Cameo, Bamboo, Meadow, Ice Grey2 & 6,
Brown Grey2 & 6, 
Ranger Stickles 
Smooth white card 
CC Texture card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, you've coloured the lovely design beautifully!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Your coloring is amazing!!! I love all for foliage around your Autumn Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a superb fox! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fantastic fox! I so love the sentiment by Leigh, too! This is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Have a MerMazing Day Slimline Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Challenge #29 Anything Goes optional theme SAND and SEA May 3 - 31  To make my card I used the  Beautiful ...